So this wonderful lady named Jamie over at Jamie’s Home Blog happened to come along my blog and she nominated me for this thing called the Liebster Award. What is it??!?! I have no idea, but I was honored for my little blog to be nominated for anything. Or that even random people read my little corner of the world, thanks!
Apparently this is an award to help new bloggers connect with other bloggers and encourages participants to promote one other (as described by Jamie).
So I thought I would participate to not only find new blogs to read but promote mine.
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.So here are the questions I was asked:
What drives or inspires you to write your blog? My daughter, Nora Jane! She was the reason I created it and continue to have things to right about. I am a stay-at-home mom and she keeps my days busy and fun! I have the best job ever!
What is one item (this excludes your humans and your animals) that you absolutely cannot live without? Hmmm, I would say my camera. I’m no professional but I love to take photos, and since having my daughter she is my muse! Either that or my computer that has all my photos on it.
What is your favorite type of music? I would say indie rock. But I really do like most genres of music, excluding heavy metal and most country.
If you could trade places with someone for one day, who would you choose and why? I would say my mom, so I could understand a little bit more what she’s going through.
Your favorite memory? So many! My wedding day was amazing and the day Nora was born, both days forever changed my life for the better.
What is your go-to stress relief method? Either doing some kind of craft or working out, sweat out the stress and take it out on a barbell (yay for crossfit).
Your favorite moment in 2015 thus far? It’s been a pretty good year so far. It was fun taking Nora to Mexico & we look forward to many more trips as a family!
If you could build your own home and had unlimited funds, where would you build it? Either the Oregon/Washington coast, or here in Wyoming (I’ve really grown to love this state), somewhere with some acreage, lots of trees and a small pond or by the river.
What type of house would you build? Open floorpan farmhouse with a sunroom.
Do you have a favorite TV show? If yes, which’un? I don’t know if I have a fave, but there’s a few I really like: Boardwalk Empire (series is over 😦 ), True Detective, True Blood, Everybody Loves Raymond (it’s just funny!), Parks & Rec, The Office…..
Name a goal you have for 2015! Be more patient!
WyoWolfpack (yes I know she has few more followers than 200, BUT I am having a heck of a time finding blogs with under 200)
Cooking with Toddlers (couldn’t find how many followers, but I like the blog)
My 11 questions for the nominees are:
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite feature about yourself, physical or not?
- What’s your least favorite attribute about yourself, not physical?
- You have one day to do anything you want (money is no object), what is it?
- What’s one thing you wish you had more time to do?
- Favorite movie?
- Any rituals or routines you HAVE to do everyday or you just don’t feel right?
- What is your dream job?
- What is the best meal you can cook?
- How long have you been blogging and why did you start it?
- Hopes and dreams for the next five years?
Thanks again for the nomination Jamie and I hope some of you would like to participate!